But no word, no shape, no photograph could ever twist so far that it could begin to explain even a little bit of how I feel.

20100929

(Cantstopthinking.)

EAT-SLEEP-SHIT-DIE.
2 MORE WEEKS AND ITS ALL OVER.

Im so sick of being so tired and > school , sleep eat do revision ; > home straight everyday then nap then eat then revise then sleep.
Life's sickeningly mundane since Monday, weekends gna be too, just filled w studying studying and more studying.
And its getting closer to the exams, I'm gna do so badly fr them? Though I seriously tried to study! Ahaha.
Ohhhhhh crap bluetooth can't work? Nvm logging out now, bai.
(Cantstopdreaming.)

-

Stuff I must do:
- Stop getting tempted to sleep :'( Sleep makes me grow. If I don't wanna grow I shouldn't sleep. Hehehe.
- Stop eating like a pig. My skin seems kinda bad now :( And eating makes me grow right??
- Go study naonaonaoz!!
- MIA from facebook! Fb is like dead now (Y).
- I wanna shrink.. hehehe.