But no word, no shape, no photograph could ever twist so far that it could begin to explain even a little bit of how I feel.

20100930

'I thought you forgot.' 'I never did.'

Girl(s): we must have drifted and ran out of things to talk about. But I know you will be back someday... right?

Alone again right now, staring at the world alone. Back where I was and always have been. 2 weeks left of social isolation, ugh this sucks!! I kept myself minimally contactable though. Let me fade away let me fade away please forget me.

Since you ain't online I shall post here and hopefully you will see this. You'll know who I'm talking about because its you, yes you.
'But why? If you feel that way I need reasons... because i can't see your reasons as they are?
I've been waiting for so long yet I still don't know why..?
Just tell me, hurt me, get it done and over with because it feels better than to keep wondering why, and what could have been.'

I'd rather know the truth and feel the hurt overwhelming my veins than to know nothing at all and continue in this delusional world of mine, x.