But no word, no shape, no photograph could ever twist so far that it could begin to explain even a little bit of how I feel.

20101001

Truths.


"You had nothing to do with anything that happened. Others only told me I've lost my chance, move on. I won't go looking for you, you won't go looking for me. The signs I've got should be pulling me in another direction, but my spirit has been trampled to the point that I don't even recognize it anymore. Dreams or delusions? Manic or panic? What's the difference? I've said my piece, done my part. If you wish to see me again, you know how to get to me. No strings attached, no hidden agendas. No pressure, no games. Just you and I, figuring out our part. You and I may never be perfect for each other, but I'm more than willing to forget the past and try for the future. As long as you're by my side. You need to believe in us before we can ever happen."

I'm gonna study even though I think I'll probably fail badly anyways and get retained. Byebye!